Thursday, June 9, 2011

Future weapon is programmed

This is probably my next racing machine: an almost new AirsportProducts / TARGET designed by Hans-Peter Gölz in Germany.
Technical specifications are here.
It will be the double-carbon ARTF version in RDS. The glider will come as new since it has a single flight history!
Now I have to finalize its way from Brussel down to Switzerland, but this shouldn't be much of a problem. Its free travel is already programmed from Belgium to the upcoming F3B French Championship held June 18-19th in Sélestat, Eastern France, only 240 km from home.
In the meantime, I'll fly my repaired Cyrils at the F3F French Championship this coming weekend in the Vosges, Eastern France. Although I will participate exceptionally as an unranked invitee (I was the only foreigner qualified during the French League 2010), I will enjoy flying in company of many F3F buddies during three days. Let's hope the wind will prevail over rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment