Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Winner of the "F3F Swiss Cup" Logo Contest is....

Although yesterday night I forgot to close the poll for the final logo contest vote (I went to sleep too early for a change!), it is now done!

The winner of the "F3F Swiss cup" iiiiiiiiiiis....... Thorsten FOLKERS, Germany, with the very nicely designed logo 11. Only "second choice" at the end of the preselection time, he got 56% of the votes during the final.
Thorsten, as I promised, you will not only have the "privilege" to see your logo on the Swiss Cup in 2011, but you will also get a nice framed picture featuring my personalized Swiss Cup 2011 "Wilhelm Tell" statue! I am sure you won't mind if I hand you this price the next time we see us (I guess it will be during the F3F Eurotour in Rana).
I wish to thank all the participants to this logo contest, of course the designers who submitted nice logos_

- Pierre Rondel (F) for logo 1, 1st rank during preselection, then unfortunately 2nd rank with 40% of the final votes.
- Etienne Heinzmann (CH) for logo 2
- Kurt Eichenberger (CH) for logo 3
- Pierre-Alexandre Huguet (CH) for logos 5-10
As to logo 4, it was my contribution.

Thanks very much too to all people who voted during this contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment