Monday, January 31, 2011

F3F Swiss Cup logo contest ends tonight

As planned, our logo contest is ending tonight at 24:00 Swiss time. You still have a few hours to send me your personal logo design!
Since tomorrow I'll be at work until the evening (diving on a subaquatic archaeological site in 2°C cold water...), I'll be able to set up the voting forms only when I'm back home. Sometime during the late evening, you may start voting for your three preferred logos, and do so until February 13th 2011, deadline of the preselection.
Please remember, there should be one vote per person and the voting forms will record IP addresses to limit multiple votes. I'm sure everybody will play fair.
I already wish good luck to the designers who submitted their logos. Let the best beat the rest!
Cheers all

No comments:

Post a Comment